Your Place Robe Booking Terms and Conditions
As agreed to and confirmed by payment of deposit/bond or total fee are as follows:
Are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until receipt of the deposit, confirmed in writing. All care is taken when quoting however if there is a miss-quote or an incorrect price advertised the owner reserves the right to refuse the booking or terminate the agreement.
Are subject to availability and confirmation in writing.
The premises are let to you for holiday purposed ONLY and only for the period stated on the receipt. NO weddings, parties, or large gatherings are allowed. The number of people occupying the premises must not exceed the number of people that were initially booked and/or had beds provided for.
Check In/Check Out
Check In is at 2.00pm unless otherwise agreed upon. For an early arrival, contact the property well before arrival to request an early check-in. Check Out is 10am. Upon availability late check out may be arranged for a fee agreed in writing. Failure to adhere to these procedures could result in the incurring of additional costs.
You are responsible for leaving the property in the state in which you found it on arrival. All breakages or losses must be reported to the owner and paid for immediately. The total cost of making good any other damage or loss to the property, garden or contents will be charged for using the credit card provided for payment (or left for security). Please note this includes the removal of consumable items from the property which are provided for guest use whilst in-house and are not intended as individual use presentations
(examples include laundry powder, dishwashing liquid, toiletries provided in dispensers etc).
Should you have any maintenance issues please contact Your Place Robe immediately so that it can be rectified in a timely matter. No refund or change of property will be possible once your booking is confirmed. Your Place Robe does not accept liability for changes made due to renovation, alteration and refurbishing of the property. Please be mindful of any maintenance reported to us, as any issues which are user error will be charged to your credit card. We endeavour to keep our website updated at all times.
Keys are to be collected from and returned to the onsite Key Box on departure.
It is our policy to have all locks changed if keys or are lost or not returned. All associated costs will be charged to the credit card provided for payment (or left for security) if this occurs. Similarly any remote controls will be replaced at your cost if lost or not returned.
There will be a minimum charge of $50.
Your Place Robe is a No Smoking Property. (designated smoking areas outside)
A Penalty of $1000 will be applied and you will have to vacate the property immediately.
Please put out your BIN on Monday night
Rubbish bins (green lid bins) are emptied on each Tuesday. Recycle bins (large yellow lid bin) are emptied every Tuesday on a fortnightly basis. All rubbish and recyclables must be placed in the necessary bins and not left in the premises. Failure to comply will result in a fee of $50 per bin being charged for additional rubbish collection. For your own comfort and the next guest please place smelly rubbish (Fish/Prawn/Meat scraps) appropriately. This will be appreciated and make life easy for all.
Electricity recommends your Air Conditioner is designed to work best at the optimum temperature between 21 – 24 degrees AUTO
Entry to locked cupboards and/or sheds is strictly prohibited. Breach of this condition may result in forfeit of bond.
In the event of the property being offered for sale, the occupier agrees to allow the owner or his agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers during reasonable hours and by prior appointment.
Your Place Robe is to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. (Penalty is an extra nights accommodation)
Standard cleaning services on your departure are included in your rates. Guests are expected to leave the properties in a neat and tidy state. However there is a standard rate to clean the property, in the event it goes over you will be charged the outstanding balance. This will be deducted from your bond or if greater than the bond charged to the credit card provided for payment (or left for security) at the discretion of Your Place Robe.
You must keep the premises clean and in good condition and repair. Please note that the Weber Q needs to be left in a clean state. If any article of furniture and effects or fittings becomes damaged, lost or taken during the period of occupation, you will be responsible for reimbursement and/or replacement. The amount will be deducted from the bond, and if the amount exceeds the bond, payment will be taken from your credit card or an invoice will be sent to you for payment within 7 days. If you fail to make payment we will seek legal action and you will be refused future accommodation.
Reasonable usage of electricity, gas any other utilities or services (including internet if available) provided at the property are included in your rates. Excessive use (more than a 30% increase compared to similar periods) of any of these utilities or services may be charged for using the credit card provided for payment (or left for security). If charges are passed onto the Guest, evidence of charges will be provided on request.
Your Place Robe or the owner of the property is not liable for loss to you of any personal belongings while you are in the property. Guest items found by our cleaning staff are kept in storage for 6 weeks before discarding. It is the guest’s responsibility to follow up any items that may have been left behind at the property. We request that guests send a reply paid envelope in order for us to return the items.
Additional administrative and/or call out charges may be charged if we are required to oversee a breach of Guest Terms & Conditions or attend the property for any other reason apart from scheduled visits.
Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm costs apply as follows:
- Call outs to properties are charged at a minimum of $90 which covers up to 2 hours including travel travel time and costs, and $45 per hour applies thereafter
- Administrative costs are charged at $45 per hour
- Premiums are charged at 125% for Saturdays, 250% for Sundays and 275% for Public Holidays
- Instructions/Manuals for how to use the electrical appliances and internet (if internet provided) are provided at the property in the bottom drawer of the kitchen bench. If you require assistance with anything, please call your Meet & Greet representative. Before sending a technician, we will firstly trouble shoot with you over the phone to resolve the issue. If we are not successful, we can then organise a technician to come to the property. However, please note that if the issue is determined to be user error, we reserve the right to pass the charges onto you.
- The number of guests staying at the property must not exceed the number agreed to in the booking details. In the event that any additional persons stay at the property, an additional fee will be charged according to our usual rates and/or we reserve the right to terminate the booking without refund.
- Your Place Robe properties are NON-smoking indoors. We reserve the right to terminate a guest’s stay without refund if we become aware of guest’s or friend’s of guests smoking indoors. A penalty of $1000 will also apply.
- Children’s Rules: No Biro’s, Textas, Play Dough, Paint & Crayons allowed
- You will agree to any other reasonable house rules which may be made available to you at the property.
- In the case of Your Place Robe properties which are part of a residential apartment complex, guest are required to enter and exit the property quietly.
- For all properties, the noise level must be inaudible from neighbouring properties between 10pm and 8am Sun-Thu, and between 11pm and 9am Fri-Sat.
- All guests are expected to behave in a manner that does not cause distress to neighbours or interfere in any way with their right to enjoy their properties. We reserve the right to remove guests who do not adhere to this code of behaviour. In these cases, no refund will be due, and we will not be responsible for finding or funding alternate accommodation, nor will we be responsible for any other associated costs.
- Guests may not engage in any illegal activity at the property.
- The owner or the manager of the property may need access to the property occasionally. We will notify you by email or phone at least 24 hours prior, unless we have made verbal arrangements or it is a matter of urgency. If however we have reason to believe that the property is being used for any reason that contravenes our terms and conditions we reserve the right to enter the property without notice.
Upon Leaving the Property:
- Your Place Robe is to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure
- Guests are asked to empty the bins and put rubbish in the appropriate waste disposal.
- Guests must ensure that all air conditioners and lights are switched off and that all doors are closed and locked. Please place the keys back into the key box.
- If you require assistance with anything, please call Your Place Robe
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Payment of deposit or total fee for your booking indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If after a number approaches this amount is not paid within 60 days of arrival the booking may be cancelled and the holding deposit will not be refunded.
- A deposit of 25% (non refundable) is required to confirm your booking. Full payment of accommodation plus $500 Bond is due 60 days prior to your arrival. (ie 100%) must be paid to confirm your booking.
- Non Payment of Full Amount – If after a number approaches this amount is not paid within 60 days of arrival the booking may be cancelled and the holding deposit will not be refunded.
- Payment will be made by credit card or direct credit unless otherwise agreed by Your Place Robe (If paying by direct credit a credit card is required for security)
- Bookings will be confirmed after payment within 48 hours for Deposits or balance of payment otherwise the booking will be cancelled.
- Seven consecutive nights in the one property will be charged as one week.
- The $500 bond is held until after your departure. Funds may be retained from the bond if these Terms & Conditions have been breached, or if additional cleaning is required, or if there have been breakages or damages.
- You must only provide credit card details for which you are authorised to use.
- Use of American Express incurs a surcharge of 2%. – Mastercard /Visa credit cards surcharge is 1%
- If you cancel, reschedule or change of mind your booking less than 8 weeks prior to the scheduled commencement of your stay your full accommodation payment is not refundable. If you cancel greater than 8 weeks prior to the scheduled commencement of stay loss of deposit will apply to all cancellations or rescheduled bookings. If you leave early once in house no refunds will be given. No show will incur full value of accommodation.
- If the booking has been made via a 3rd party booking agent, additional cancellation fees may apply to cover any commissions paid. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance to cover you in the event of an unforeseeable cancellation.
- Travel insurance can be purchased from various suppliers eg: www.aigtravel.com.au/tresidder
- Security for payments required under these terms and conditions must be provided by credit card.
- Invoices are issued, and payment must be made, in Australian dollars.
- By making payment of the total fee, you have an exclusive licence to occupy the property for the days specified when you book (but not possession).
Our right to cancel
- We reserve the right to cancel your reservation if we have made a mistake in relation to the price of your stay.
- We will ensure that we notify you of such mistakes within a week of your booking, provided your stay has not started yet.
You should not wait until you return home before complaining about any matter as no inspection can be carried out when others are occupying the property. We welcome hearing from you in relation to any complaints or concerns and prefer that you phone us immediately so that matters can be resolved quickly.
Your occupation of the property may be terminated by Your Place Robe without notice in the event that you breach any material term or condition or in the event that any amount due is not paid.
Your Place Robe enters into this agreement on behalf of the owner of the property and is not liable to you in relation to the property or any services. Information on websites, brochures or any written or verbal material supplied as at the time of compilation has had due care and responsibility to verify and check, however, as this information is subject to change, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy in pricing or miss-description contained in the publications.
Whilst all measures are taken to avoid any property being misrepresented by the property owner, Your Place Robe is in no way liable for any advertising misrepresentations as property owners are solely responsible for the accuracy of their listings and information.
Neither Your Place Robe nor the owner of the property can be held responsible for failure or interruption to power or services to the property for reasons beyond our control.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Your Place Robe and the owner disclaim all warranties in relation to the provision of services and the use of the property, and otherwise our liability is limited at our option to the supply of the relevant services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again.
Neither Your Place Robe nor the owners are liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damage or loss of profits which result from use of the property and services provided to you.
Your Place Robe reserves the right to relocate a booking to an alternative property of similar standard and location at any time. In this instance, guests will be offered either a full refund OR asked to confirm their stay at the alternative property if available at the time.
Your Place Robe do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force of nature or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents, theft to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.